You may know London chef and author Yotam Ottolenghi from his insanely popular London restaurants, Ottolenghi and Nopi, or his best-selling cookbooks Jerusalem and Plenty More. Or you may simply know him as the guy who got you to make hummus at home!
His forthcoming cookbook Sweet: Desserts from London’s Ottolenghi—on sale October 3, 2017—is a home baker’s dream, filled with recipes for delicious baked goods, desserts, and confections featuring Ottolenghi’s inventive and deliciously flavorful combinations of ingredients. Can you say rosemary olive oil orange cake, and cinnamon pavlova with praline cream and fresh figs?
To make things even sweeter, we’re giving one lucky TASTE reader the ultimate London weekend.
The winner will receive:
- Two round-trip vouchers from Norwegian
- Dinner for two at Ottolenghi
- Two nights’ stay at the Chiltern Firehouse luxury hotel
- A Lonely Planet guide to London
- A double-decker bus tour for two
- A $250 gift card from Sur La Table
- Signed copies of Yotam Ottolenghi’s cookbooks:
Sweet, Jerusalem, Plenty More, Nopi, and Ottolenghi